Join us for ExxonMobil career opportunity.
ExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world’s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue – it affects everyone, everywhere on the planet. That’s why we give all of our people the resources and opportunities they need to make an impact.
At ExxonMobil, you can do more with your career than you have ever imagined. Whether your background is in business, engineering or science, ExxonMobil has a challenging career waiting for you.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
Commissioning & Start-Up Engineer
Basic Purpose of Position:
Responsible for monitoring and facilitating the transition from engineering to mechanical completion, commissioning & start-up. Provide Commissioning expertise during fabrication, hook-up & commissioning phases of the project. Ensure day-to-day planning and execution of the commissioning work according to Company’s best practices.
- Assist Commissioning Leads in coordinating interaction between MCL& EPC’s Systems Completion teams to ensure issues are identified, communicated on a timely basis and resolved such that there is no impact to safety, schedule or facility startup.
- Reviews, endorses and perform attestation of EPC process for systems completions procedures development.
- Review/develop detailed commissioning sequences and procedures for each system and track progress.
- Identify, develop, and maintain technical standards.
- Identify and follow up risks and opportunities related to commissioning and startup.
- Contribute to and prepare procedures and work instructions used during commissioning. Assist to secure sufficient training and development of personnel within the commissioning organization.
- Develop/implement assurance strategy for the facilities performance testing and monitoring.
- Duties will also include reviewing documentation, specifying and ensure safe running of activities, preparing detailed list of equipment, instrumentation, temporary power, spare parts and measuring devices.
- Experience with large scale project, construction, commissioning, certification and startup processes.
- MOC and work process implementation, utilization and improvement programs.
- Bachelor in engineering with 10 or more years of experience with oil and gas facilities, at senior level with the management of Operations and Operations readiness.
- Project design and execution capabilities.
To apply, please logon to our recruitment website:
Applications closed on June 6, 2014.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ExxonMobil does not solicit any fees for its recruitment activities. No individual or company is authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.