Production Operations Manager (Indonesian Nationality)
- Works mainly at the Jakarta Office, and makes regular visits to operating sites.
- Is extremely accountable and a great deal of his time is spent in planning and in monitoring and managing Plans, Budgets and day to day problems and operations. To this end he frequently interfaces with other Operations Group Managers and the VP, other Managers, consultants, government authorities and JV partners.
- Operating in a foreign Country with a distinct culture and working environment he must be extremely sensitive to the needs of those he deals with and leads.
- Is required to be highly adaptive and to be extremely knowledgeable and demonstrate well-developed skills and expertise in the Production Operational aspects of the business. This requires a great deal of problem solving and resolution on his part, combined with the need to come up with innovative and workable solutions where the answer is not always readily available.
- A great deal of his time is spent using analytical, management and decision making skills.
- Needs to attend meetings and planning and review sessions frequently.
- Has considerable input into the strategic plans and budgets.
- While this role is highly accountable, it also requires well developed team leadership, planning and analytical skills together with ability to research, identify and analyze the underlying issues before taking action. It requires the ability to develop innovative solutions to what are often complex problems and to work in close harmony with other activities within the Indonesian operating environment.
- Technical Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or similar Management and supervisory training.
- 15 – 20 years experience and in depth work in Production in the Oil & Gas industry. Previous experience in Indonesia or a foreign environment is mandatory, including 5 years as a Manager.
- Highly developed technical, planning, analytical, communication skills both written and verbal, Interpersonal, commercial and analytical skills.
- Must be, a self-starter who can plan and work independently and in detail.
- Team leadership & Training skills are necessary.
- Overseas experiences.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please send your CV (in MS Word version) quoting position/reference number to: