RekindWorleyParsons is a Joint Operation between PT. Rekayasa Industri and PT. WorleyParsons Indonesia and is currently providing Engineering and Construction Management services for PT. Chevron Pasific Indonesia in Duri, Riau under its Engineering and Construction Management Contract. We are seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers from multiple disciplines to join and experienced team in a fast paced environment.
PROJECT CONTROLS SPECIALIST
Work Location: Jakarta
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and execute project controls Services for Company’s projects both at individual or portfolio level which shall include but not limited to:
- Working with Contractor’s Scheduler to develop and update master schedule (resources loaded, WBS based), resources planning / prioritization / leveling, etc.
- Working with Contractor’s Cost Engineer to perform cost control & forecasting.
- Coordinate with Company’s contractor to ensure timely submission of weekly report including review its accuracy.
- Work closely with Company and Company’s contractors during performance of project controls services for Company’s projects.
- Develop and maintain Contractor’s processes and procedures related with project controls.
Qualification of Personnel
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or equivalent.
- The candidate shall have minimum 10 years working experience in engineering, construction and project controls, with minimum 5 years of which are for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities.
- The candidate shall have thorough knowledge on various project controls practices and related codes & standards, including associated software.
- The candidate shall have broad knowledge on project scheduling techniques and various cost estimating methods for engineering and construction works.
- The candidate shall have high skill for facilitation & coordination, and networking.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. If you find that your skill meet the requirement please send your resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, & email@example.com with the title of applied position as email subject. Please don’t attach other document besides your own resume.