Spirax Sarco, leaders in steam and process fluid control is seeking several high caliber candidates to join our team
- Pulp & Paper Specialist (Based Jakarta, negotiable)
- Contractor Specialist (Based Jakarta)
- General Industry Specialist x 2 (Based Jakarta & Surabaya / Semarang)
- Ability to design and/or operate steam systems or other utility systems.
- To work along side our authorized agents and generate profitable orders from the sales accounts assigned.
- Develop new sales accounts to expand our customer base and increase sales to the industry throughout Indonesia.
- Develop a full understanding of the market, be aware of market trends, activities & the competition.
- Conduct training for both customers and authorized agents staff.
- All candidates should possess a Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- Pulp & Paper specialist should have at least 10 years experience working in the industry, within a maintenance or engineering team. Specific involvement with the design or operation or maintenance of the steam system on a high speed pulp or paper machine will be an advantage.
- Contractor specialist should have at least 10 years experience working with a contractor designing and budgeting for projects and be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of steam systems.
- General industry specialist should be able to demonstrate several years experience working in an engineering capacity within a number of different industries such as food and beverage, hotels, textiles, etc.
- Self motivated and result-orientated, good inter personal & communication skills, able to work independently and at the same time be a team player.
- Candidates currently selling to the above industries who are able to demonstrate consistent sales growth and the ability to generate new accounts will be considered.
Interested candidates should email your resume and cover letter clearly stating the position you are applying for and your current/expected salary to NeilHirst@cbn.net.id
Closing date: Friday 20th November