Leading on retail network and brand portfolio in Indonesia with over 40 concepts covering all aspects – from sports to fashion and lifestyle; department stores to trendy cafes; Mitra Adi Perkasa (MAP) growth from just a few to over 710 outlets in a short span is unrivalled in Indonesia.
MAP is managed by a strong management team of retail marketing professionals with extensive experience and knowledge in their various backgrounds.
Are you ready for taking challenges? Let’s join us and growth the business together with our great team.
- The incumbent would be responsible to studying of product requirements, identifying regulatory concern, recommending, preparing & presenting regulatory plans; assembling, drafting, editing, coordinating & obtaining internal approval of documents.
- Female, age between 25 – 28 years old
- Graduated from Apothecary / Biology / Biochemistry with min GPA 2.80
- Experienced in handling health & beauty and Food registration in BPOM for min 3 years
- Possesses good network with BPOM
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your comprehensive resume and recent photograph not later than 29 June 2010 to: email@example.com