GROUP DIVISION/DEPT: Drilling Waste Management
COMPANY: PT SCOMI Oiltools
POSITION/TITLE: Operation Manager – East Kalimantan
Reports directly to: DWM Manager – Indonesia
Reports functionally to: Country Manager
Directly supervises: Operation Supervisor
Functionally supervises: Branch Accountant, HR Executive, Logistic Officer, Purchasing Associate, HSE Officer
JOB SUMMARY (Major functions of the position)
- In charge of the overall operations of DWM/Solid Control in East Kalimantan, with focus on the coordination of operations with the Drilling Fluid operation. The person should be responsible for the smooth operation that involve the resources, technical personnel and to ensure all technical personnel cooperate company s equipment (e.g. Centrifuge, Cuttings Dryer, Brine Filtration Equipment, etc) effectively on job-site and to provide technical support to technicians and customers.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (detail of all functions)
- Responsible for managing the organization and coordination of all operational activities associated with Drilling Waste Management equipment and services in East Kalimantan with close coordination with DWM Manager – Indonesia.
- Responsible for creating and managing local equipment maintenance procedures, schedules and budgets and liaising with both DWM Manager – Indonesia and Financial Controller to ensure that the operations, revenues and expenditures are under control.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects in East Kalimantan area.
- Works with Procurement/Logistic departments to establish cost effective purchase of parts and supplies, selection of suppliers, and establishment of inventory levels for repair parts for East Kalimantan operation.
- Oversee Indonesian environmental and manpower compliance and reporting as it relates to the personnel, equipment and services issues to ensure fully compliance for East Kalimantan operation.
- Responsible for HSE policy implementation and incident reporting and accident recovery and investigations in East Kalimantan Operation area. Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies.
- Trains employees and ensures the further development of skills of all employees. Coaches, counsels, and administers disciplinary actions when appropriate.
- Promotes teamwork and good communication between maintenance department and operations.
- Maintain a good rapport with our customers seeking to find out a cause of complaint, if any, and ways of improving our service to them.
- Establish long and short-term objectives for the company and plan for their accomplishment.
- Legal Authority refer to PT. SCOMI Oil tools Corporate Manual
- Expenditure Authority refer to Finance / Accounting Procedures
- Proposal Authority refer to Contract review procedures
- Operational Authority refer to Product line procedures
COMPETENCIES (Job Specific)
- Health and Safety
- Developing Talent
- Managerial Skill
- Quality Management
- Job Expertise
- Continuous Improvement
- Drive to achieve
- Ability to adapt
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Commitment
DWM Manager – Indonesia and Country Manager
Qualifications: Bachelor s Degree from Petroleum or similar discipline
Working Experience: Minimum 7 years in related field
Physical Qualification: HSE – requirements
Physiologist Qualification: High Intelligence, strong analytical (technical & mathematical) and open minded, has high emotion stability, sensitive and has a quick response to environment, straight, lowest and has a leadership.
To apply, please send your application and CV to:
PT Scomi Oiltools
Tetrapak Building Suite 104
Jl. Buncit Raya Kav.100 Jakarta 12950
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org