Indonesia Eximbank is a Government’s special financial institution, established by the Act of Republic of Indonesia Number 2 of 2009 concerning Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (LPEI).
It is the basis for national export development through a National Export Financing scheme by providing export financing, guarantee, insurance and advisory services, in both conventional and sharia-based principles.
We here with challenge you who believe in the future best opportunities to join our institution. We will review your resume and if you meet the qualifications, we will surely invite you to attend our selection process.
Answer this Challenge, and Grow with Us!
- Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking
- Relationship Manager for Small Medium Enterprise
- Relationship Manager for Sharia Banking
- Relationship Manager for Credit Guarantee
- Relationship Manager for Credit Restructuring
- Underwriter / Insurance Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Minimum S1 from reputable university with GPA min. 2.80 with maximum ages 35 (1-7)
- Minimum 3 years experiences as Account Officer / RM in Corporate Banking or SME or Sharia or Insurance or Credit Restructuring (1-7)
- Preferably graduated from Officer Development Program (ODP) or Management Trainee Program (MDP) from reputable bank (1-7)
- Good knowledge in Credit Analysis, Trade Finance and Treasury (1-7)
- Capable in financial spreadsheet using Excel (1-7)
- Strong sales drive and network (1 -5)
- Excellent English and Computer literate (1-8)
- Good knowledge in Guarantee Products (4)
- Female with maximum ages 30 (8)
- D3 Secretarial preferably S1 from reputable university with GPA min. 2.80 (8)
- Minimum 3 years experiences in secretarial and protocol duties (8)
Should you meet the requirements, please apply online via our website at http://www.indonesiaeximbank.go.id/karir