An Australian based Design & Construction Company specializing in:
– Project Management
– Design and Constructions services and
– Facility Management services
is looking for and experienced
* To oversee all aspects of daily accounting functions and ensure proper maintenance of accounting records
* Ensure timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports and statutory financial reporting processes, including the financial closing.
* Handling full set of accounts
* Knowledge in the areas of finance and accounting development and documentation.
* Minimum 5 years experience in accounting
* Good Finance & Accounting knowledge and understanding of Indonesian taxation
* Proficiency in MS office and accounting software
* Proactive, self-motivated and good team player
* Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision and able to meet tight deadlines
* Good problem solving ability.
* Excellent command of English language, written and spoken, and able to communicate effectively.
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please forward your application with the complete CV, expected salary, indicating the job position to: firstname.lastname@example.org