Scope of works:
- Financial reporting and accounting: consolidation of China subsidiaries financial statements. Review accounting treatments, compliance with PSAK, IFRS, accounting standards, etc.
- Controlling and monitoring: review various reports from China subsidiaries relating to Capex budgets, operational cash flow, profitability and budget control.
- Evaluation and justification of fund requests from China business units prior to execution of approvals and fund remittances.
- Prepare cash flow, profitability and financial position projections in coordination with business units.
- Actual performance detailed analysis, update of 5 years plans, compliance with approved annual budget.
- Review of feasibility studies for new stores.
- Team member to establish internal controls: standard operating policies and procedures (SOPPs), approval authority matrix, etc.
- Analysis and give recommendations for various operational and strategic issues to be assigned from time to time.
- S1 in Accounting, preferably with MBA.
- 26 to 35 years old, to be based in Jakarta office but willing to travel to China 30%-40% of the time.
- Experienced in Accounting, Internal Control/Auditing, IFRS accounting, preferably had working experience with big auditing firms and/or multinational companies.
- Should be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Should be fluent in spoken Mandarin.
- Must be energetic, with excellent communication skills, and outgoing attitude.
Please send your application with comprehensive resume, copies of academic certificate & supporting documents (max 300 kb) not later than July 23rd 2011 and kindly state the position you apply for at the e-mail subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified/short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
PT Multipolar Tbk
Menara Matahari 16th floor
JI. Palem Raya Boulevard 7
Lippo Karawaci – Tangerang 15811