IEV Group provides a. range of innovative and cost effective engineering solutions to the petroleum and marine industries. The company excels in applying advanced technologies to replace conventional work methods thus helping clients to reduce costs and achieve desired results within schedule. 1EV, along with its strategic alliance partners, have carved a niche as a leading integrated engineering solutions provider in East Asian region.
IEV provides professional services to clients in the region from its strategically located offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Hongkong, China, Saudi Arabia and Vietnam and elsewhere through a network of distributors and agents. IEV s Energy Division leads in the development and commercialization of Compressed Natural Gas as a clean and cost effective energy source for factories situated away from the gas pipeline networks in Indonesia and Vietnam.
Due to the rapid growth of the business, we would like to invite energic and professional peoples to join our team to till the following position:
- Project Manager for Project Management in Energy Sector (Downstream) (Code: PM)
- Sr. Finance Manager Oil Services- Subsea Engineering Business and Energy Business (Code: FM)
- Engineering Manager for Oil Services – Subsea Engineering Business (Code: ENG MGR)
- Sr. Engineer (Oil Services – Subsea Engineering Business) (Code: Sr ENG)
- Sr. Rotating Equipment Mechanic for Oil Services – Subsea Engineering Business (Code: Sr ROT)
- Psychology Specialist for HR Development (Code: PSY)
- Technicians – Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument (Code: TECH)
- Sr. Sales Executive for Energy Business (Code: SE)
- Account Manager for Oil Services – Subsea Engineering Business (Code: AM)
- Operation Manager for onshore Energy business (Code: OPI)
- Receptionist for Jakarta Office (Code: REC)
- Male (1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9), Female (6,8,9,11)
- Age min 35 years old max 47 years old (1,2,3,9); mm 30 years old max 40 years old (4,5,8) and mm 27 Years old max 32 years old (6,7)
- Educational background of at least bachelor degree in Petroleum engineering, Gas & Petrochemical engineering, CMI, Mechanical Engineering /Electrical HV-LV Engineering (1,3,4,5,7,8,9), Accounting with CPA licenses are preferred (2) and Psychology degree (6)
- Having min. 3 years working experience in the same position (1,2,3,9); Experience mm. 5 years at project oil and Gas. From EPC or Oil Services company (1,3,4,5,7,8,9); 2 years experience in oil and gas services (1,2,3,4,,5,6,7,8,9,10); proven experiences as managerial position for 5 years (1,2,3)
- Literacy of English and computer literate is a MUST(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11), valid driving licenses/SIM A (1,3,4,5,7,8,9,10) and passport (2,3,4,5,9,10), BOSIET (4,7)
- Responsibility to all HR tasks such as XPI, Balance Score Card, WCA, tools for Psycho test (6), willing to work in remote area-onshore & offshore (1,3,4,5,7,10).
- Strong in cash flow management, Able to develop finance & accounting flow process, Ability to develop accurate budgets and forecasts, understanding, analyze and monitoring business activities and process, and have knowledge and can do generate a Financial Modeling (2)
- Manage project budget, track project deliverables using appropriate tools, lead the planning and implementation of project, facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions, implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs, project evaluations and assessment of results (1)
- Have experience working with multi international company and multi race environment are preferred (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11)
- Having knowledge of Subsea Engineering and proven experiences in Subsea engineering project as site engineering or project engineer (3, 4, and 5).
- Having network relation with government body related to O&G, PSC company, EPC Company, Drilling/work over services company (9)
- Proven track record at least >5 years as Operation Manager in refinery (O&G Downstream) (10)
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV, a recent photograph, and supporting documents (please quote the position code on the subject) within July 23rd 2011 to:
The Human Resource Manager
PT. IEV GAS & PT. IEV INDONESIA
Menara Era Bid, Suite 12A-05
Jalan Senen Raya No. 135 – 137, Jakarta 10410 Indonesia
Please send your complete CV and latest photo to: email@example.com