ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries.
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following positions.
Senior Development Engineer
Development engineering and field evaluation in association with multidiscipline teams including geophysics, reservoir, drilling, facilities, operations, commercial and economic disciplines. These responsibilities will require a broad knowledge of technical aspects of oil and gas field development, both offshore and onshore, in particular reservoir, drilling and facilities engineering. In this capacity, development options shall be identified and evaluated followed by appropriate economic analysis and front end engineering. The output from the development engineering activities may be carried forward and incorporated into Plans of Development (POD). These POD s shall form the technical and commercial basis which shall enable COPI to apply for governmental approval for the development
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering – Mechanical or Chemical;
• 10+ years of relevant experience;
• Experience in facilities development with relevant understanding of other inter-related disciplines, such as GG&RE, drilling and production. Previous work experience as a Project Engineer is desired;
• Good understanding of D&RA, FEL and the asset development/management processes and their application to developments, both large and marginal;
• Prior experience in developments, both oil and gas, from reservoir to sale of upstream product;
• A clear understanding of effective use of contractors and contracting strategy experience with international contracting;
• Conceptual thinker able to integrate technical, commercial and business knowledge into economic solutions;
• A proven track record of ability to produce sustainable results under varying working conditions.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than 20 September 2008 to: RSCIndonesiaRecruitment@conocophillips.com