An international Oil & Gas exploration & Production Company has the following positions open for immediate engagement:
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SUPERINTENDENT
- A recognized degree in Electrical Power Systems Engineering
- Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience including supervising a team of electrical engineers.
- Familiar with preparation /review of all electrical/multi-discipline deliverables (such as, single line, control schematics, hook-ups/loop/layout IFC drawings and MTO), sizing, operation philosophy, procurement, selection, FAT/SAT of electrical power equipment /systems for onshore /offshore including generator, switchgear.
- Have knowledge to conduct all electrical power system analysis/ studies.
- Full familiarity and capability to use ETAB and relevant electrical codes/standards applicable to oil & gas facilities
- Have experience in project engineering such as – coordinating a team of multi-discipline engineers through tendering and project execution as well as supervising the EPC contractor will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with AFE /SOR preparation and support for Government, partner approval and third party certification.
Candidate must be proficient in English communication skills (both spoken & written) and have knowledge of Personal Computer popular software.
Only those who meet the above qualification will be considered. Please send your latest Curriculum Vitae and recent photo not later than December 15, 2016 to: