Eni is a major integrated international oil and Gas Company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 82,300 people worldwide. ENI has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
In Indonesia, eni Muara Bakau currently holds working interests in 14 PSCs of which 9 are as operator, mostly in Deepwater areas with an active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our Company.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative, and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Services Admin (Adm-01)
- Creates Owner Estimate and Scope of work for a contract Creates Purchase Requisition in SAP
- Creates monthly accrual in SAP
- Creates Goods Receive notes / Services Entry in SAP
- Monitor and controlling the cost of all contract
- Provide weekly and monthly report as part of contract management including:
- Purchase Request approval status report (weekly)
- Invoice payment status (weekly)
- Housing progress status report (weekly)
- Contract list and contract expiration report (monthly)
- Familiar in using SAP in the work activities
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same field
- Good abilities to read, understand, interpret and write reports and documentation
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Experience of working in multi-national environment
- Deep knowledge Control of work system in Oil and gas industries
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
(Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for (name/position code)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 12 December 2016. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that ENI will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam.