One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
Senior Log Analyst/Senior Petrophysicist
- Responsible for all aspects within the Interpretation & Processing Service domain in petroleum consulting including final log LQC, data processing, data interpretation, data archiving and delivery.
- As a natural extension the technical sales pre and post job are part of this. Analyzing and interpretation of Wireline data for our customers in Indonesia and the communication thereof are important components.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) degree in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 6 years experience in similar role.
- Sufficient experience in Wireline Logging Operation.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong background Formation Evaluation.
This role will be required to travel within Indonesia & Asia Pacific and willing to perform out-of-hours work as and when required. To provide coaching to the junior team as well as sales support to the operations team will be additional responsibility
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
Please send your updated CV with Position Title as your Email Subject to:
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.