PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Assignment: Central Kalimantan)
Prepare, review and monitor the implementation of contract s scope of work and technical specifications, preparing tender documents with suitable conditions in order to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed in term of minimize any exposure to risk for company.
- Requires travel to Project Locations as required
- Vendor/suppliers/subcontractor meetings and visits
- Interface with commercial/legal service providers
- Audits investigations
- Risk and exposure due diligence
- Min. Bachelor Degree from Engineering
- Min. 3 years experiences in contract
- Support and assist Commercial Manager in reviewing all contracts / agreements giving input regarding the contract composition and any qualifications required in order to align terms and conditions to company s Contracting Principles.
- Assist Commercial Manager in developing appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximize contract position.
- Resolve contractual issues with the Client / Vendors, including drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to Project Managers.
- Prepare and administer documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement in order to provide contract administration support.
- Analyze and negotiate contract in order to get through to contract settlement.
- Monitor contract implementation to ensure that both, client and company follow the contractual requirements of the contract to ensure that company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
- Establish to maintain and manage all stake-holders interests to ensure harmonious and cooperative relationships in industrial relations, community relations and staff welfare/career development in all aspects of the project.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: Contract Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 18 February 2013.