PT Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia
Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia (KNI), a joint venture company between Armindo Group and Coca Group, Is constructing a large scale continuous chemical manufacturing facility located in Bontang, East Kalimantan. The facility is world Scale utilizing the best available most advanced technology of its type globally. KNI is determined to deliver the best performing ammonium nitrate manufacturing complex in the world and is seeking skilled, experienced and committed applicants to form members of a successful site learn. Extensive training will be provided for successful applicants In order to position them and the facility for success from day one.
Senior Reliability Technician
The role of the Senior Reliability Technician at KNI is as part of the Reliability team that provides maintenance support to the KNI Plant.
Accountabilities will also include:
- Support to Senior Mechanical Supervisor as the Senior Reliability Technician
- Part of Mechanical Reliability Leadership Team who becomes the Leader when Senior Mechanical supervisor is away
- Delivery of Mechanical Technician trade skills to ensure a Safe Reliable Plant for KNI Operations
- To support the site objective of safety, quality, Reliability within the KNI Reliability Team
- Assist with Troubleshooting cause Analysis of equipment failures
- Provide coaching to other KNI Reliability Team members
- Continuous Improvement focus within the KNI Reliability Team
- Safe & Quality repairs of Rotating Equipment
- Ability to learn Company Standards for KNI Plant & Equipment
- Polytechnic or Senior Technical High School SMK qualification as a Mechanical Technician
- 8-10 years working within a Maintenance environment
- Substantial experience with High Speed Rotating Equipment including Compressors, Turbines and Pumps Experience should include overhauls & planned maintenance.
- 8-10 years experience within Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical industry. Marine or similar industries
- Experience with Static equipment – Pressure Vessels, Exchangers, Columns. Boilers. Steam Drums
- Proven Safety knowledge and experience
- Proven ability to read & interpret technical drawings, including P&ID’s
- The successful candidate shall possess good analytical & decision making skills
- Experience with CMMS – Computerized Maintenance Management System, e.g. SAP, MIMS etc
Interested applicants should send their resume, recent photograph, reforms, and salary expectation by email to email@example.com and put the applied position at your small subject All applications will be traced as strictly confidential and only short listed candidates, will be notified.