Wartsila is a global leader in complete lifecycle for the marine & energy markets. By emphasizing technological innovation and total efficiency, Wartsila maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. We are more than 17,000 professionals operations in 160 locations in 70 countries around the world who are dedicated to achieve our clients goal. Through innovation in products, services and people, we prove our worth with what we get done for our client’s every day.
AT WARTSILA, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
SENIOR SERVICE ENGINEER (ELECT.)
Independently execute field service activities on electric and electronic components, including major electrical repairs and troubleshooting, identify failures, making adjustments, doing trial runs & testing of complete electrical installation according instructions, supervise the task performed by Wartsila employees and subcontractors, perform pre-commissioning and start-up and handing over of complete scope.
- Excellence knowledge of difference engine types and their auxiliaries.
- Having knowledge of PLC, automation, electronic governor/actuator system and experience in electrical installation and commissioning work.
- Able to analyze, solve product and system related to technical problem.
- Independent, open mind, self driven and willing to take new challenges.
- Willing to work in the field.
• Min. Diploma (D3) and or Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Electrical Engineering.
• Having min. 5 years for D3 and 3 years for S1 experience in the same position.
• Familiar with Power Generation Engine.
• Good written and communication skills in English, a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, good leadership.
Excellent Career Growth Opportunities & Attractive Remuneration Package with Medical and Pension Benefits also dynamic & rewarding working environment is designed to recognize the experience & expertise of top talented professional
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online or send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph not later than May 31, 2011 to:
HR Department, PT. Wartsila Indonesia
Cikarang Industrial Estate
Jl. Jababeka XVI,Kav W-28
E-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org