PT BRITMINDO is an established professional Mining company providing services that include Mine Development, Mine Management, Operational Improvements, Technical Studies and Consultancy to the leading Indonesian mining companies.
Our Corporate Vision is to raise the professionalism and quality of mining in Indonesia by providing reliable, high quality services.
Our team includes qualified expatriate and Indonesian mining engineers, geologists and other key disciplines who work at both our Jakarta Head office and various site locations throughout Indonesia.
We are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company.
With continued growth we are seeking Senior Resources Consultant to be based at Jakarta. Reporting to Exploration Manager
- Highly skill in geological interpretation, resources and reserves estimation.
- Very good understanding in exploration database validation.
- Very Good/Expert in the use of MineScape Stratmodel.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines.
- Having comprehensive knowledge of mining management principles and practices.
- Good communication and presentation skills including report writin
- Good English is essential.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Geologist with minimum 10 (ten) years experience in coal mining exploration, engineering and consulting.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, in Geology
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment with exciting New Mine Developments Planned. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an attachment in PDF Format, only in English with salary expectation and recent photograph to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position applied on the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Applications closed for this job on 04 May 2009