Petrosea is a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years. Petrosea has been involved in the development of Indonesia s considerable oil & gas, mining and infrastructure industries. Petrosea is also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects.
Currently, we are seeking highly competent and calibrated people to fill in position with following experiences and skills:
Senior Project Engineer
To be fully accountable and responsible for the technical execution of a Project (or section of a Project) including the liaison and control between Engineering/Procurement/Construction to ensure that all materials and services that are purchased, fabricated, and constructed are delivered on time and in strict accordance with the approved project specifications and accepted industry codes, as well as providing specific solutions to constructability or interface (clash) issues during the construction phase.
- Having proven track record of performing a Senior Project Engineers role in projects in the Mineral Sector that also encompasses a multi-cultural workforce with the use of International Subcontractors.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet with Project deadlines.
- Willing to work onsite in extreme remote areas with limited facilities.
- Having comprehensive knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction management principles and practices. Must possess an in depth knowledge of the Engineering and Design process as well as extensive experience in construction methods.
- Having multitasking capabilities (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting, etc).
- Able to supervise and evaluate the work of subordinates.
- Able to maximize Project margins by ensuring appropriate Technical Specifications and Codes are adopted and followed by all Vendors and Fabricators to ensure the design life integrity is achieved.
- Able to minimize re-work by being involved in constructability reviews.
- Capable of providing assistance to startup and commissioning team.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 15 (fifteen) years previous experiences as Project Engineer.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an attachment in MS Word Format only in English with current & expected salary and recent photograph to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please put the position applied on the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Closing Date: 7 May 2009.