Orica Mining Services is Indonesia s largest blasting service provider and product Supplier Company servicing the extensive Indonesian mining market.
Orica is currently the world s largest supplier of commercial explosives.
In Indonesia, PT Orica Mining Services currently seeks suitable personnel to fill the following position:
Safety, Health, and Environmental Officer (Based in Kalimantan)
- Preferably at least 4 (Four) years experience in mining or chemical industry.
- Excellent communication skill of both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in monitors activities to ensure adherence to all safety procedures, identifying and evaluating occupational and make recommendations for control or elimination of hazards.
- Experience in training personnel in Safety and Health procedures.
- Hands on attitude.
- Ensure compliance of all applicable Company SH&E Standard, and and associated regulations (including customer regulation).
- Assist site operation in the development of sustainable Safety Management Plant and promote the effective method of the implementation process.
- Assist Project Manager in complying with regulatory requirement.
- Mentor and coach operation personnel to ensure SH&E considerations are included in business decision process.
Successful candidates will be offered potential career development and competitive remuneration package.
Please send your CV to:
Email conditions, we only process the CV Is:
1. The subject column must be write “SHE Officer”
2. Email quota is 10 Mb
3. The CV s (file) must be named as candidate name
|Qualification||:||Bachelor Degree, Engineering and or Industrial Safety|
|Yr(s) Exp||:||4 year(s)|
|Job Type||:||Full Time / Permanent|