EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
WELL INTEGRITY ENGINEER
This Well Integrity Engineer position will have the primary responsibility for planning and executing all remedial, drilling and well intervention activities in Indonesia. They also develop and institute programs for investigating well integrity anomalies and causes and develop contingency plans for prevention, mitigation and elimination of such anomalies.
- Minimum 5 years of oilfield experience.
- Experienced in Onshore or Offshore Operations.
- Knowledge of wellhead equipments and applicable standards.
- Knowledge of well intervention operations and down hole tools.
- Well Control certificate or capable of obtaining.
- Understanding of wellbore hydraulics and energized fluids is required.
- Good interpersonal skills either one-on-one or in a group situation.
- Ability to embrace new technologies, respond effectively to changing conditions and apply continuous improvement techniques.
- Skills and experience to work effectively with others throughout the organization.
- Knowledge and expertise in formulating competitive strategies and managing policies, practices, trends and information affecting the total business.
- Computer skills are required.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email not later than May 5th 2011 to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com