Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 32 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and one of the largest independent fuel storage operators.
Indonesia is one of our key market: our focus is on long-term investments and lasting relationships. We are continuously strengthening our capabilities with investment in high quality infrastructure. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite talented individual who seek for challenges to join our company.
The position is for contract employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Shift Supervisor (Samarinda)
Supervise the filling of tankers, discharge and loading of vessels, transfer of product between tanks, loading rack and supervision of Terminal maintenance and Operations personnel.
- Review daily inventory movement by means of reports to verify that there are no deficits or surpluses, or any operations performed wrongly. Review the facility operations daily by means of inspection rounds and reports. Program preventive and corrective maintenance and recommend these to Plant Superintendent.
- Prepare and request purchase orders for tools, materials and equipment following approved process and procedure.
- Prepare work orders in the appropriate forms to ensure that work within the Terminal is performed with maximum security and in the safety conditions.
- Perform and/or coordinate with contractors, maintenance activities at the Terminal based on programs previously determined by the Superintendence. Comply with any task entrusted by the Superintendent within the operations of the Terminal.
- Supervise Terminal employees as required. Supervise and coordinate Plant personnel schedules and activities. Participate in all training courses scheduled by the Superintendence of the Terminal, as well as in all contingency drills.
- Proactive and willing to propose the continuous improvement of the facilities and processes applied in the plant.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and personal communication skills
- Great organizational drive
- Detail and task oriented
- Team player
- 5 years minimum experience in industrial facilities in areas related to maintenance, production and industrial safety.
- Electrical, mechanical or industrial engineer.
- Preferably with knowledge of ISO 9000
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office applications.
- Bilingual: English and + (depending on location).
- Based in Samarinda
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within December 9, 2015, to:
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject