The Forest Trust (www.tft-forests.org) seeks to recruit a Social Standards Officer for their office in Semarang, Indonesia. The successful candidate must be fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English and prepared to travel extensively Indonesia.
The candidates should possess, as a minimum, the following skill sets and experience:
- Solid and demonstrable hands on experience of conducting social audits as well as related follow-up activity
- A good understanding of Ethical/Social & Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to SA 8000, SMETA and BSCI audit protocols
- Experience in helping run effective supplier training and workshop sessions
- Ability to work independently, self driven while at the same time being in constant communication with the team and line managers
- Competitive salary based on experience
Please send CV and a covering letter in English to:
Closing date: 7th August 2010.