Greenpeace, one of the world’s most respected and dynamic organizations, is an international non-profit global campaigning organization that acts to protect and conserve the environment.
At the heart of Greenpeace campaigns is the tradition of non- violent, direct action against environmental abuse and destruction.
SUPPORTER RELATIONSHIP COORDINATOR
The Supporter Relationships Coordinators’ role is to ensure effective relationship building and retention of supporters and potential supporters using a range of methods and activities. The role will work in close partnership with the Regional Supporter Relationship Team in Southeast Asia to deliver a best practice “Supporter Journey”
Skills required/ qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Communications or related field
- More than 3 years in developing creative ideas and writing engaging copy
- More than 3 years in managing the production of direct marketing and other printed materials (such as newsletters, brochures and annual reports)
- Successful track record in exceeding financial targets
- Experience in briefing and managing agencies / suppliers.
- Budget management (US $1+)
- Track record of achieving US$ 1M+income and targets
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively with minimal supervision
- Successful development and implementation of fundraising / marketing plans
- In depth knowledge of fundraising / marketing principles, techniques, methods and best practice
- Experience in relationship building and supporter/customer care Passion & commitment to the mission, vision, values and methods of Greenpeace
Interested candidates are invited to review our Recruitment Pack which contains a detailed job description. To apply for the role send a Letter of Introduction explaining why you are qualified for 1 the position and why you would like to work for Greenpeace along with a completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download form http://www.greenpeace.org/seasia/id/about/jobs/
Deadline of applications: July 24, 2011