NES Global Talent Indonesia – An Oil and Gas Recruitment Consultants based in Jakarta and Head Office in Manchester UK which supplies some of the largest organizations in the world with high-quality technical and engineering experts and has supported the top names in oil & gas for over 30 years.
Currently our client a multinational operator company in Oil and Gas industry in Indonesia requires several positions for their FLNG project as below:
Safety Manager (Indonesian National)
- Bachelor in Engineering or Technical Science
- More than 10 years experience in the oil and gas industry of which at least 5 years in QHSE management, especially safety management.
- Planning, managing, monitoring and controlling all safety related matter within the FLNG operation
- Manage the setting up of company Safety & Security Policies and Strategies compatible to local and international standards and practices
Security Advisor (Indonesian National)
- Diploma in any degree preferably in security management area. Any national/international certification in security management area is also preferable.
- Over 10 years experience in QHSE management especially in security management field, preferably within the oil and gas industry.
- Experienced in handling project engineering and construction phase, particularly in offshore or oil and gas floating facilities
- Providing effective consultation and professional advice regarding overall security management area (standard operating procedure, workflow, equipment and technology, etc) within Company organization
- Providing advanced professional expertise in setting up of the Company security related matters Policies and Strategies compatible to local and international standards and practices.
Technical Safety Design (Indonesian National)
- Technical College Degree in engineering or specialist course related to HSE
- Minimum 8 years experience in HSE activities for Oil and Gas industry Experienced in handling project engineering and construction phase, particularly in offshore or oil and gas floating facilities
- Experience in design of Fire Protection, Fire & Gas Detection, ESD Systems, and other Loss Prevention systems
- Experienced of Safety Studies, Safety Cases, QRA
- Management of HSE studies and deliverables and managing the inputs, outputs and timing in accordance with the Hazard Management Plan
- Familiar with management of Risk Tracking system for ALL HSE risks identified for the project, assist with closure of issues in a timely manner
Lead QAQC Engineer
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 20 years in the Oil and Gas industry – in the areas of Quality and certification
- Having 10 years experience in handling project engineering and construction phase, particularly in offshore or oil and gas floating facilities
- Implementation, controlling and maintenance of quality system for FEED and EPCI Phase
- Developing, monitoring and maintaining quality audit program during FEED and EPC Phase
- Liaising with FLNG Department for managing classification work performed by classification society during FEED phase
- Organizing for performing quality audit to Contractor during FEED Phase
- Ensure quality interface with Contractors, develop/establish requirements of certification and liaise with Permit Coordinator for ensuring that project are comply to the regulatory requirements
- Supervise and support Quality Engineers and Quality Team located both within the project support team and those located at the FEED and EPCI Contractor locations
System Development Engineer (Indonesian National)
- Advanced degree in Social Science, Science, Engineering, or studies related to Oil and Gas Industry
- A minimum of 5 years with at least 3 years in the Oil and Gas Industry – QHSE systems handling project engineering and construction phase, particularly in offshore or oil and gas floating facilities
- Under the guidance of QHSE System Development manager, handle and administer all activities of providing the systems, policies, procedures and education design to ensure that all operations at the Company be carried out according to International QHSE best standards and practices and in compliance with Indonesia QHSE laws and regulations
- Handle and administer the process of setting up Company Environmental standards and procedures for all levels of operational practices
- Provide professional and administrative support to all QHSE manager in working with all operations units in the front-end loading phase of the operational plan
- Assist QHSE managers when conducting audits provision of feedback for QHSE improvements to all operating units – by providing standard audit and reporting standards and procedures.
Please submit your application indicating position applied in the e-mail subject. Enclosed your updated CV & recent photograph by e-mail at the latest on July, 31st, 2012 to: firstname.lastname@example.org