PT. Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources.
G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining and exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2012. The mine will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resource base of 6.5Moz gold and 66Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seek to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT. Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
HR Senior Supervisor (HR 0646)
This position will be based in Martabe Project and reports directly to the HR & Admin Superintendent.
Role of this position is responsible to:
- Review, maintain and updating Job / Position Description.
- Gathering all Department Manpower Planning and control the executions.
- Preparing and posting ads in notice boards, magazines, Internet portals or newspapers.
- Conducting pre-screening interviews.
- Writing rejection letters, preparing offer packages.
- Prepare Recruitment Report (weekly, monthly).
- Arrange and conduct interviews by end-user, and/or psycho test, medical examination or specific skill test by qualified tester.
- Building networks in order to locate qualified candidates.
- Attend job and career fairs, develop working relationships with colleges and universities to assist in recruiting and give presentations at student group meetings and colleges in order to increase images of the company.
- Identify and evaluates different recruitment channels and sources and to propose new methods for improvement.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Has a enough knowledge and experience on implementing of Talent Management or Competency Base HR.
- Excellent communication skills, which include both written and oral communication skills.
- Good practical knowledge regarding the current job market conditions.
- Excellent analytical skills and people skills.
- Familiar with various psychological assessment method or professional certification in Competency based Interview from a credible institution would be an advantage.
- Excellent in English communication and writing.
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than June 25th 2012 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position title & code (HR 0646) on your application subject
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes