Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrace their work with a passion to be the best. Hess Corporation has offices in more than 20 countries across six continents. The company s headquarters is in New York City, with key regional headquarters in Houston; London; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, N.J.
Currently we have a position open in our Jakarta office as Tax Accountant (05424).
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing Tax Support for routine activities to ensure that all transactions comply with fiscal regulations
- Process monthly tax payments and associated reporting within the specified deadlines as required by Indonesian Tax Laws
- Conduct Tax re review on all invoices and ensure that all transactions comply with fiscal regulations
- Prepare monthly Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT) payments to the State Treasury
- Prepare monthly e-SPT tax report and ensure that it can be uploaded to Tax Office s system properly
- Prepare VAT documentation for reimbursement to BPMIGAS purposes
- Prepare tax-related balance sheet reconciliations and follow up
- Responsible that withholding and tax payment receipts are available for vendors to collect
- Initiative to provide tax advice to the business when needed
- Respond to all tax inquiries, confirmation and audit from the business as well as from tax offices
- Prepare documentation for any tax refund
- Liaise with BPMIGAS and local tax authorities to keep updated on new tax issues and how they may impact company business
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Admin Fiscal
- Minimum 5 years work experience in tax
- Fluency in SAP is preferable
- Experience in multinational company will be added value
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://www.hess.com/careers and search E&P Jobs. Put the number you wish to apply in job number box in search criteria page.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.