World Bank Group
International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, fosters sustainable economic growth in developing countries by financing private sector investment, mobilizing private capital, and providing advisory services to businesses and governments. IFC’s vision is that the people should have the opportunity to escape poverty and improve their lives.
IFC in Indonesia aims to: (1) reduce the impact of climate change; (2) increase rural incomes; (3) promote sustainable urbanization. IFC provides financing and advice to international and Indonesian companies, in sectors ranging from power generation to transport and banking.
IFC Office in Jakarta is inviting motivated and qualified candidates to fill the Team Assistant positions on a 1 -year basis. Team Assistants (TA) carry out the full range of office support work, including managing processes and monitoring schedules related to their team’s/unit’s products and tasks. The TA will report to a Program Assistant/Administrative and Client Support (ACS) Coordinator and work under close supervision and guidance. They coordinate extensively with service units and liaise frequently with team members both at headquarters and in the field, as well as external counterparts. TAs may also be assigned responsibility for some aspect of the unit’s administrative functions.
- The ideal candidates will have a Diploma with at least 2 years work experience in relevant position, such as secretary, administration assistance in multi-national or international organization;
- Excellent organizational skills; demonstrates ability to prioritize and coordinate work requests from throughout the IFC in a timely manner, often under time pressures; multi-tasking skills and attention to detail are essential; flexibility to adjust to changing demands; ensures appropriate follow-up, and works effectively while maintaining commitment to results;
- Proficiency in using the Bank standard computer applications;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to draft a variety of correspondence and edit materials using proper grammar, punctuation and style; proficient English skills (verbal and written);
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and commitment to work in a team-oriented, multicultural environment; strong listening skills; results-oriented, team player with a collegial approach and a high degree of initiative; reliability, resourcefulness and tact;
- Self-starter, motivated to accept additional assignments and committed to personal learning; ability to adapt to changing business needs by continuous learning/training; and
- Ability to pass relevant Bank Group tests in place at time of recruitment, e.g. English language, computer applications, etc- as required; passing score on language-specific speaking and writing tests, demonstrating a substantial level of fluency and ease of speech.
IFC offers rewarding careers in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and global working environment. For full job descriptions, and to apply on-line, please go to www.ifc.org/careers
Job reference# 122764. Deadline is December 1, 2012.
IFC’s vision is that people should have the opportunity to escape poverty and improve their live lives.