The Jakarta-based ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) announces two (2) vacancies for the position of Technical Officer (TO). The TOs shall provide assistance in the overall facilitation, coordination and implementation of the energy cooperation activities of ACE.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in engineering (mechanical or electrical)
- It would be advantage if holds Masters degree and 2 or more years of experience in energy and/or in industry
- Basic understanding of energy planning and cooperation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in policy, research and technical skills in the relevant area.
- Proven skills in problem solving in a complex organisational environment and in work planning.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, monitor and review policy and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise tasks and work flows, with proven ability for accuracy under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, including experience in cross cultural environment and international settings.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative work practices.
- Competency in computer skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook relevant to the position.
- Ability to multi-task, work long and irregular hours, and perform tasks outside the usual job scope
- Ability to function effectively, independently and as part of a team; and a willingness to travel frequently even on short notice.
Remuneration and Benefits:
ACE will offer the successful candidate the position with a monthly salary of USD500. The other benefits include medical, transportation allowance of Rp.50,000/day, and 13th month pay. After passing the three (3) month probationary period, the candidate will be confirmed a two-year contract. The contract is further renewable yearly and salary maybe negotiated upon demonstration of good performance.
How to Apply?
Interested persons should send their Application, detailed CV, recent passport-sized photograph and certified true copies of educational degrees to:
Manager of Administration and Finance
ASEAN Centre for Energy
Directorate General for Electricity Complex
6th Fl. Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said Blok X-2, Kav.07-08
Kuningan Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
E-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should be received by ACE on or before 15 April 2012.