APP (pulp and paper products) is one of the world’s leading pulp and paper companies. With current combined pulp, paper and packaging grades capacity of over 7 million tones in Indonesia, it ranks number one in Asia, excluding Japan.
APP currently has multi-location manufacturing facilities in Indonesia and markets its products in more than 65 countries on six continents. APP produces bleached hardwood pulp and a wide range of paper and packaging products. The range extends from commodity-grade base paper to value added art paper that includes cast coat paper, tissue, specialty papers, and carbonless paper, and stationery and office products.
We challenge you to join our team as:
Technical Support Staff
- Will be responsible to handle all the administrative things
- Will help the activities related with technical support and complaint handling
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in production field, Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in English and mandarin will be advantage
Please send your complete resume and mark the envelope with position code on the left side of the envelope to the address bellow:
bii Plaza Tower II
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 51 Jakarta 10350 – Indonesia