PT. Farpoint Realty Indonesia is a key player in development, sales and management of premium residential, retail and office buildings in Jakarta.
PROPERTY BUSINESS MANAGER (PBM)
- Handle all aspects of business development, leasing (specialty and casual), marketing (A&P and exhibition), customer service and tenant relations, engineering, housekeeping, security, parking & project.
- Conduct marketing research and customer/tenant satisfaction survey.
- Prepare business plan annually for departmental: leasing, marketing, business development, etc.
- Ensure compliance with local laws concerning residential operations.
- Develop operating income, expense budgets and capital budgets to reflect the company’s objectives for operating the property, cash flow requirements and leasing strategy
TENANT RELATIONS MANAGER (TRM)
- Build and maintain good relationships with tenants and excellent customer relations.
- Continually develop and implement new tenant service strategies for optimal customer satisfaction.
- Manage current and potential tenants on a personal basis.
- Proactive PR initiatives to promote residential premises.
- Extensive experience in either the property industry, especially in residential leasing or hospitality industry.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in similar role.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy socializing and meeting people; excellent public relations skills.
PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT SALES MANAGER (PM)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing roles.
- Preferably with experience in property industry, specializing in residential projects.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) of any major.
- Proficient in English is mandatory; ability to speak Mandarin will be prioritized.
- Proven sales experience and record with potential leadership qualities.
- Highly sales driven, target oriented and independent
- Posses good interpersonal & negotiation skills.
PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
- Assist in issues in proji6ft development from budget preparation, design coordination, project / construction management to project closing / handover.
- Responsible for all technical / engineering aspects of buildings under operation; budget, cost control and preparation & establishing property management and quality assurance system.
- Plan and evaluate redesign of structural system, supervise site works progress.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in handling the construction and development of high rise buildings.
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume including position code with recent photograph to: email@example.com