Our Client, an oil and gas company in Middle East is currently looking for:
Transport Officer (68777)
Basic Function and Scope:
To carry out to the highest level the provision of safe transportation of people and materials, in coordination with the LNG 3&4 company drivers. This involves being in compliance with the LNG 3&4 Transport Safety Standard, ensuring that the LNG 3&4 Project has the required company vehicle cover, coordinating the use of such vehicles, managing the IVMS system in the LNG 3&4 company vehicles, ensuring driving standards, preparation of journey management plans, driver evaluations, driver coaching, driver welfare, incident reporting and vehicle database management.
• Completion of Secondary (10 years) education.
• 5 years experience in supervising vehicle transport activities.
• Sound knowledge of law pertaining to driver qualification and motor vehicle requirements.
• Sound knowledge of vehicle maintenance & IVMS
• Sound knowledge of vehicle accident reporting and investigation.
• To be well organized and capable of working with minimal supervision
• To be on call to sort out adhoc land transport problems.
• Proficiency in the use of various computer packages such as Microsoft Word, and Lotus/Excel. Proficiency in analytical charting techniques.
• Excellent people skills to be able to deliver tasks across a diverse range of work activities. A good understanding of human behavior across the many cultures that work on the LNG3&4 Project
• Good written and spoken English.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please send your CV (in MS Word version) quoting ref number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: October 28, 2008