Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 73 different countries and employs approximately 33,000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, United States, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
Eni In Indonesia currently holds participating interests in 14 PSCs of which 10 are as operators. The PSCs are spread from the western part (Krueng Mane, Aceh) to the eastern part (Arguni I, Papua Barat), and also from north border (Ambalat, northern Kalimantan) down to the south border (West Timor, Offshore Timor Sea, Nusa Tenggara Timur). The unique locations of Eni in Indonesia’s portfolio areas, reflects the company’s philosophy in operating in core business areas as well as frontier areas to manage the risk and achieve the best possible results in terms of hydrocarbon discovery. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni in Indonesia is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our company.
We are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
To drive improvement of availability, reliability & health of Major Rotating (Gas Turbine) equipment and thereby reducing facility deferment and maintenance cost. Reporting to Maintenance Supervisor, the turbomachinery specialist is responsible to maintain gas turbine and auxiliary equipment work properly as daily basis to the deliver gas from Jangkrik Complex facility, by performing Company maintenance strategy (PM, PDM and CM) as per CMMS
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
To Monitor and maintaining gas turbine including auxiliary equipment in performance operating context and troubleshooting if any problem related to Control, electrical, instrument and minor portion of mechanical issue.
- Competent in sequence start-up of turbomachinery to comply with operational and maintenance procedures. To be familiar with Control of Turbine including sequences control, Fuel control, air flow control and protection system of Turbines.
- Monitoring Turbomachinery and its accessories system for lube oil system, fuel system, air system, seal gas system, fire and gas system and ventilation system. Understand turbomachinery anatomy and working principles.
- Monitor the performance of the equipment and report if any anomalies and first level breakdown indication. lead mini-midi and maxi RCA for any unit tripped to prevent repetitive failure in the near future.
- To conduct maintenance planning, pre-Outage and post-Outage planning activities
- To reviews of maintenance activities subject to applicable technical specification.
- To develop maintenance schedules, which optimize reliability and availability.
- To maintain a documented history of all changes or modifications;
- To performed diagnosing and resolving maintenance or operational problems;
- To carry out data collection activity: failure mode occurred, downtime, preventive and corrective maintenance activity duration;
- Interface with support (Company Maintenance Support and HQ Turbomachinery) and Vendor manufacturing of Engine and Compressor/Generator (GE/Solar)
- To perform Turbomachinery KPI analysis (turbomachinery reliability and availability, spare parts inventory)
- To provide Turbomachinery spare part Management optimizing stock quantity in store.
- Lead Major Maintenance activities such as engine Change out, PT inspection and replacement, Generator & Compressor replacement.
- Support to Equipment Championship program for turbomachinery (Equipment Issue Register, Identify Consumable and Critical Spare Part, Consumable and Critical Spare Part Availability and Sharing knowledge / Lesson Learn)
- Familiar in areas of Rotating Equipment discipline; examples of which are: turbines, vibration analysis, dry gas seals, codes and standards, performance, compressors, , manufacturing, field installation
- Extensive experience and exposure to “hands-on” work on the inspection, disassembly and re-assembly of rotating equipment. This includes balancing, alignment and borescope inspections.
- Extensive experience and exposure to root cause analysis and troubleshooting of rotating equipment with state of the art diagnostic techniques and instrumentation
- Knowledge of gas plant and offshore operations essential
- Troubleshoot, rotating equipment problems, plan repair and refurbishment work as required
- Operations HSE
- Maintenance team
- Operations team
- Subsea Engineering Team and Manager
- Contractor Project Manager
- Local authorities
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in D3 or S1 Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Enginnering, Physics Engineering or related.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on GE Aero derivative machines & their control systems.
- Safety leadership – a role model for personal and process safety.
- Know the basics of the oil and gas industry, source and composition of hydrocarbons, overall value chain and the environmental impact caused by the industry.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment in oil and gas industry best practices and methodologies, of Turbomachinery
- Working knowledge of mechanics (kinematics, dynamics), thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, strength and properties of materials, root cause analysis and predictive analytics.
- Familiarity codes and standards, Company technical specification; such as API 616 & ASME PTC 22 (Gas Turbines for petroleum, Chemical & Gas Industry services)
- Capable in CMMS SAP maintenance related with work order, job planning, and materials ordering, etc.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE):
- Comply with requirements of the Safety, Health and Environmental laws of Indonesia and obey the corporate policy of Eni Indonesia on Safety, Health and Environment, and to practice Eni Indonesia Safety Systems.
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy conditions of work to subordinate personnel and control over the compliance by the personnel all safety and labour protection rules and regulations
- HSES awareness in all duties and activities / compliance enforcement with general HSES rules
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to lead diverse organizations.
- Good knowledge of GE LM2500 unit. Know the company’s code of corporate governance practices and the supporting corporate governance strategy and the purpose, legal impositions, personal obligations and corporate obligations associated with good corporate governance.
- A depth of relevant experience with maintenance programs for GE Aero-derivative Gas Turbines sets and all related, off base related auxiliary equipment.
- Capable in terms of the maintenance management of Oil & Gas Platforms offshore.
- Familiar with Mark VIE Logic and configuration for turbine control system
- Familiar with Triconex logic and configuration for fire and gas system
- Familiar with Bently Nevada logic and configuration for condition monitoring system
- Familiar with RSLogix logic configuration
- Familiar with Eagle Quantum logic configuration
- Good knowledge of Opticomp sytem and diagnostic alarm
- Demonstrate consistently high levels of performance
- Know how to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, supervisors and visitors and communicate using both oral and written methods.
- Understand the role of corporate compliance in maintaining a culture of trust and integrity. Follow corporate compliance policies and procedures.
- In Awareness of external support resources to assist the work plan execution; identify & liaise with vendor or contact person that can provide required capability.
- Compliance: Local / National and International Standard and Codes, Health, Safety, Environment, Quality.
- Managing relevant reporting and administration work based on the needs of the respective organization (including data recording, correspondence, etc. – based on the function of this position).
- Ensuring the confidentiality of the company’s documentation
- Core Competencies
- Integrity & values
- Driving for results
- Value Creation Focus
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Managerial Competencies
- Leading Change
- Leading People
- Developing Others
- Functional Competencies
- Analytical thinking
- Information seeking
- Concern for order
- Self Confidence
- Manage respective people and organization
- Participate in training operations, maintenance and engineering personnel
- Established global network for contacts in the Rotating Equipment discipline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Develop technical skills of self and others to improve capabilities.
- Manage EHS function in the respective department
- Demonstrate appropriate safety behaviours and commitment to environmental policies
- Emergency response duties as required
- Compliance with environmental regulations and targets
- Working Conditions:
- Offshore (rotational)
- Standing 50% , Sitting 50%
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for (position title)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that Eni never request the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that request the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam. The application can only be send through the above email.