PT Radiant Utama Interinsco Tbk
Well Site Geologist
Role and Scope:
- Wellsite geological supervision during drilling.
- Communication and reporting of geology related data to personnel on the rig and to the Company operations geologist and operations team located in the Company onshore office on daily basis.
- Liaison closely with the wellsite drilling staff and provide advice with regards to predicted or possible changes in drilling conditions, lithologies, and formation pressures in a timely manner.
- Wellsite quality control, interpretation, and reporting of geological data including mud logging, pore pressure, biostratigraphy, wireline, and MWD/LWD logs.
- Recording and evaluating lithology, hydrocarbon shows, and other geological parameters during drilling.
- Preparation of daily reports. More frequent reports may be required at Company’s request.
- Supervise and be accountable for packing, labeling, manifesting, and shipping geological data and samples.
- Submit daily geological reports in the required formats, including engineering ASCII / LAS data sets by e-mail.
- Maintain a secure working file at the well-site for all geological data, logs and communications.
- Produce a lithology log and composite log in GEO software and send the update lithology to town daily.
- A minimum a bachelor’s degree in Geology discipline.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience as a wellsite geological supervision.
- Experience working in onshore Sumatra.
- Experience working in South Sumatra Basin reservoir.
- Experience working in basement fracture reservoir.
- Competence on operate GEO Software.
- Have competence and experience in the technical support field of GEOLOGIX software including renewal of the license.
- Competence on RWEB software is preferable.
EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO : firstname.lastname@example.org