TOWER BERSAMA GROUP
A career challenge for Telecommunication service professionals!
Tower Bersama Group is a group of companies providing telecommunication infrastructure services to Indonesian wireless carriers, the Group develops and operates telecommunication supporting infrastructure including tower and DAS and currently provides over 1000 BTS points of infrastructure across Inclonesia.0ur rapid growth requires the involvement of new team members with the motivation, skill and experience to achieve the company’s objectives in the following positions:
Account Manager (code: General Manager-AMGM, Manager-AMM, Account Manager-AM)
- As the company/client representative you will be responsible for efficient sales process management and meeting the company’s sales objectives.
- S1/S2 degree in marketing or relevant
- Strong exposure and experience in infrastructure/tower lease service wide network of relationships in telco industry – proven track record in managing sales force team (for AMGM and AMM).
Business Development (code: Manager-BDM, Specialist-BDS)
- To asses and advance existing service/engineering solutions and to identify and initiate other value added service/business.
- S1/S2 degree in business or relevant
- Experience and understanding in wireless industry, business analysis, wireless services and market trends
Government Relations Management (code: Manager -GRM)
- Minimum S1 in relevant discipline
- Familiarity with tender process and relationship with government
Finance Management (code: Financial Planning & Analysis Management-FPAM, Accounting Manager-ACTM)
- min. S1 and 5 years extensive experience in relevant discipline
Operation Management (code: Regional Manager-OMRM)
- S1 and 5 years experience in managing regional activities including OAM and Development
Implementation Management (code. Project Director-PD, Implementation Support Manager-PSM, Client Project Manager-CPM)
- To achieve service delivery, time, budget, specification and quality objectives the implementation management team will control the project planning, execution, review and reporting cycles and the continuous improvement of Engineering, SITAC and CME areas.
- D3/S1/S2 in civil, electrical or telecommunication engineering
- 5 Years extensive experience in SITAC and/or CME implementation
- Engineering, project management and administration skills
- Able to show large scale and successful personal project management portfolio BTS/RBS deployment (for PD)
- Lead Safety First initiatives
- Available for regional deployment
Procurement General Manager (code: General Manager-PGM)
- Responsible to select reliable contractors/vendors providing the most efficient cost, lead time and highest value proposition. Lead supplier performance evaluation process.
- Minimum S2 in relevant discipline
- 5 Years extensive experience in telco industry procurement
Human Resources Development (code: Manager-HRDM)
- To manage companywide manpower skill requirements, gap analysis and bridging solutions for development.
- Minimum S2 and 5 years extensive experience in relevant discipline.
All applicants must demonstrate a customer service orientation and be able to compile professional reports and implement department proposals and service solutions. Proficiency in English is preferred. Please email your application, resume and recent color photograph with the position code as the email subject to the following address within 28 February 2009 to: email@example.com