If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we invite you to experience the Grant Thornton difference.
Gani Mulyadi & Handayani is the new Indonesian member firm within Grant Thornton International, which is one of the world’s leading organizations of independently owned and managed accounting and consulting firms providing assurance, tax and specialist advisory services to privately held businesses and public interest entities.
We are hiring talented, motivated, committed and high performance individuals for the following positions:
- S1 degree in accounting from reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Audit experience from reputable public accounting firms (Big 4 experience will be a plus).
- Registered Accountant (Ak.) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding of accounting (IFRS Indonesia PSAK) and auditing.
- Able to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Professional integrity, good character, pleasant personality, initiative and drive,
- Good analytical skills, computer literacy and attention to details.
- Good command of English, both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal, communication and reporting skills.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for Junior Auditor position
We offer attractive remuneration package and clear career path. Interested candidates should send their applications containing resume, copy of academic transcripts, and a recent photograph by mail to the following address not later than September 30, 2011:
Gani Mulyadi & Handayani
International Financial Center 15th floor
JI. Jend, Sudirrnan Kay. 22 – 23, Jakarta 1.2920
T: +62 (0)21 5710703
F: +62 (0)21 571 0704
2011 Gani Mulyadi & Hadayani.
All rights reserved. Grant Thornton International Ltd (Grant Thornton international) and the member firms are not a worldwide partnership. Services are delivered independently by the member firms.