Quinnox Solutions Pte. Ltd. specializes in providing search and recruitment services. We pride ourselves in delivering effective human capital solutions in the diverse field of Technology based on our keen perception of both our clients’ business needs and candidates’ career aspirations.
- Reviews each project proposal, plan, and manpower to determine the appropriate time frame, resources, procedures and processes for completing the project.
- Working with Team Lead to reviews and report project status to Field Director and Product Management on changes to the project plan, particularly those that impact timing of delivery.
- Develops workflow procedures and process improvements
- Establishes, manages working relationships, and ensure smooth communication with production/OPC and various project teams
- Troubleshoots problems and issues within a country
- Leads the development and implementation of New Content projects.
- Defines needs for training programs
- Oversees and manages the sourcing function and staffs project teams as needed
- Prepares and conducts performance appraisals for Team/Project Leads
- Work with local counsel and government leaders to resolve legal issues.
- Build infrastructure in the APAC region e.g. offices, cars, new hires etc
- Implement new technology to enhance operational processes
- Meet all KPIs/Metrics for Quality, Productivity, and Cost etc.
- Source, train, qualify and deploy local contractors. Write up Work for Hire and Project Specs.
- Bachelor’s (University) degree in GIS, geography, business administration, cartography or urban planning preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience. PMI certificate a plus.
- Minimum five years of project management experience (preferably as a DMO Team/Project Lead). Candidate with managerial experience preferred
- GIS, surveying, data collection, and database experience requried
- Candidate with international exposure preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to operate independently with proficient organization and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel and Word.
- Ability to travel within and outside project coverage area.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required.
- Please submit your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate your availability, reason of leaving, current and expected salary package
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified