ARE YOU THE ONE?
Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ is a global energy company committed to business innovation and environmental leadership. With the significant worldwide growth of PHE ONWJ s oil and gas business, the need arises for an experienced to join the team located in Jakarta.
A highly respected team offering leading edge thinking and works in partnership with the business to deliver the challenging business goals. This also offers the opportunity for flexible working in delivering such goals, values and performance, and is committed to your continual training and career development.
GENERAL AFFAIRS COORDINATOR (GAC)
- Provide leadership, handle communication and implementation of company HSE policies and initiatives through company fleet management services.
- Manage company fleet, including pool/functional, operational cars and call-out services to support company transportation services, including transportation request for visitors.
- Develop, mort and update agreed service level agreement (SLA) as performance indicator with metrics reporting for each company fleet which cover contracted equipments end supporting staff.
- Prepare contest request fans with its scope of work, amendment or to extend contract with justifications when needed or cc business requirements.
- Prepare end manage monthly report on related transportation activities & all associated coats, including review driver overtime.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in transportation management with at least 5 peers working experience in oil & gas Industry.
- Possess strong knowledge in fleet management service and developing transportation contract
- Good experience in cash flow management, mechanical and transport dispatcher
GEOLOGIST & GEOPHYSICIST (GEG)
- Construct various G&G maps and cross sections. Perform basic volumetric reserves calculation.
- Integrate various geological, geophysical and reservoir engineering data to identify prospects of both exploratory and infill wells.
- Provides technical presentation end reports on the work progress, interim end final assessment for approval by supervisor and submission to Management and Governments.
- Interpret geological, geophysical and other technical Information collected from exploration end development
- Performs velocity analysis, synthetic seismogram analysis, seismic attribute analysis and detailed seismic interpretation.
- Performs G&G reservoir description and characterization, and constructs geological reservoir model.
- Identify and estimate surface geological conditions, recommend the exploration activity program and reservoir management practices
- Degree in Geology or Geophysics with at least 5 years working experience in oil and gas Development or Exploration activities.
- Posses strong knowledge in Geological and Geophysical tools such as: landmark suites; Roxar RMS: Risk Analysis and Basin modeling software.
- Able louse knowledge of geological principles to determine the location end size of crude oil deposits.
SUBSEA PROJECT ENGINEER (SUB)
- Deliver safe and efficient subsea campaigns with focus on project execution activities.
- Mobilize assurance coordination, liaise with HSE, Marine, Operation, Facility Integrity and Subsea Operations Technical Authority.
- Manage the provision of CSR and diva representatives.
- Lead the execution stages of individual campaigns for subsea data acquisition, maintenance, and repair operations.
- Degree in engineering (offshore engineering) with at least 4-5 years working experience in oil and gas industry.
- Possess strong knowledge in and be Se to implement HSE handbook of requirement, safety standard, and procedures.
- Experience in subsea operation.
PROJECT ENGINEER (PE)
Roles (Report to Project Lead)
- PE for fire & Gas
- PE for Facility Improvement Projects
- Develop and lead the team to deliver results.
- Work with other project managers/leaders to ensure common (non-dedicated) people resources have clear expectations and time availability; Identify gaps and recognize/provide resources to flit those gaps.
- Manage contractors in assigned areas to ensure they are brought into the project the appropriate time is provide support and/or support essential, end to ensure compliance with COMPANY safety standards and contracts.
- Develop coal estimates, monitor and control costs; develop estimated schedule, monitor and control schedule; develop KPIs with teem.
- Within overall execution strategy provide clear design basis, operating strategy, end scope.
- Manage the aspects of project regarding changes is the project
- Monitor end control project schedule and progress, including contracts
- Ensures alignment to pm-established information management system.
- Ensure quality by looking for value: Identity the drivers, push back as needed, and address the business needs as wet as the project needs.
- Manage project risks.
- Deliver project HSSE / integrity management.
- Degree in engineering or construction management with at teens 7 years working experience is oil end gas industry.
- Possess strong knowledge in project management system.
- Experience in EPC project related to oil and gas industry.
- Have good leadership skits to lead multidiscipline team in delivering project assigned.
PROJECT LEAD (PL)
Roles (Report to Project Manager):
- Facility Improvement Projects
- APN Development
- Reactivation Projects
- Proactively demonstrate high degree of sophisticated decision-making /leadership struts needed to address the complex stakeholder groups end issues associated with lisle level of projects.
- Effectively manage ongoing relationship with primary contractor – and at related vendors, suppliers to ensure their compliance with project contracting strategy.
- Build end lad high performance teems; Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/Performance Plan/ Goats and Objectives for overall project
- Manage overall Internal and external interfaces for project teem.
- Develop, Implement and manage an Execution Plan, and lead execution strategies.
- Develop critical coats and schedule estimates, address all critical project control elements, and. Cost /Schedule / Quality/ Rink Mgmt/ Info Mgmt/ etc.
- Ensure the hit and proper implementation of execution strategy in FEL.
- Develop end implement project contracting strategy that meets Execution/Contracting project goals.
- Ensure the project team s compliance with all reporting requirements and establish delegation of authority within project teem for such reporting.
- Deliver project in accordance with HOE requirements, and lead project teem personnel towards achieving this goat
- Focus on business objectives or the big pictures of the project, above and beyond the immediate project goats.
- Adhere to end promote by leadership the Management Framework leadership standards, including codes of ethical conduct, related to deployment of all business objectives.
- Manage and define all aspects or risk and changed related to project
- Manage development, modification and reactivation project in company.
- Manage design, engineering procurement and construction activities for project under frisker responsibility
- Manage team and contractors 111sf assume responsibility for progress and qualify of the project from conceptual/appraisal stage through start-up stage sod performance evaluation.
- Develop realistic strategy to complete the project within the approved budget and manpower tenets.
- Provide project Information to management on a timely end regular basis. Advise the management on the status end critical issues involved in the completion of the project managed.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship within PHE ONWJ and project related government personnel to obtain approval that affect costs and schedule of the facilities.
- Degree in related Engineering and /or Construction Management with at least 10 years working experience in Oil & gas Industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management systems (preferably those who are certified in Project Management for similar).
- Good experience in EPCI projects in Oil and Gas development.
- Have a good leadership in leading multidiscipline team to deliver projects.
You will be a self starter with strong Interpersonal and team working skills and will be fluent In English end Bahasa Indonesia. Forward your complete resume and recent photograph with interested position in your email address to:
Applications close 18 March 2010