EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES WITH A REGIONALLY EXPANDING BUSINESS
GoodHope Asia Holdings Limited is a Singapore based company having its Oil palm business in Malaysia and Indonesia, whose parent company is a well-established diversified regional conglomerate having other business interest in South-east Asia. Our dedicated Management Services companies, well known in the industry for efficient in management & dynamism in outlook, are responsible for managing and operating high quality plantations producing above industry average yields, and is aggressively pursuing towards development of up to 100,000 Hectares (currently having approximately 50,000 Hectares planted) and processing facilities on its own in addition to plantations through joint venture companies within the next 3 to 4 years.
In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth. we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in our Plantations in Kalimantan Region.
Head of Engineering
- As a member of the senior management team, you will be in-charge of the engineering aspects of the plantations and palm oil processing facilities with an envisaged capacity of 400 – 500 MT/Hr within the next 3 – 4 years. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating the construction of processing facilities within the business units and facilitate in evaluating and adopting latest processing technology, industry best practices and cost effective systems ensuring the continuous meeting of performance and efficiency standards in order to meet corporate objectives.
- You will be required to overlook and provide direction to the Civil Engineering & Electrical Engineering functions within the Group plantations in planning and implementing infrastructure development activities in a productive and cost efficient manner
- You will be also required to overlook the entire mechanical engineering function, involving large central workshops and fleet management to cater up to 100,000 Hectare plantation operations.
- With the growth in scale of operations and successful management of total engineering operations in Group’s plantations, this position would entail a clear career path to be developed into independent position of Director Engineering.
- Possess a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University and have multidisciplinary Engineering skills, Possess a First Grade Steam Engineer’s Certification of competency, an MBA in addition together with extensive industry experience will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience in senior managerial capacity with experience in managing a cluster of processing facilities
- Good knowledge & familiarity in latest technology in oil palm processing
- Possess Project Management experience & skills also including experience in coordinating mill design, construction or expansion and working in a fully computerized environment.
- Proven leadership skills, conceptual ability and business acumen.
Above position will be based in Indonesia and offers regional exposure in a dynamic environment with attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits in-line with best in the market.
Interested applicants please forward your applications within August 1st 2009 with the names of 2 non-related referees, indicating the post applied for, to the following address:
Head of Human Resources
PT Agro Harapan Lestari
Menara Global Building 16 th Floor
JI.Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 27
Jakarta 12950 – Indonesia
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org