EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
Production Engineering Technician
This Production Engineering Technician position will have the primary responsibility to manage routine activities of production engineering in the field, which includes well start up, well surveillance, well tests and allocation, well and field optimization, and evaluating well potential. Work together with field Operation and Production Engineering office to improve the assigned producing asset. Provide office and onsite support during remedial job/well intervention operations.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience and a strong Well Operations or Production Operations background.
- Holding Bachelor degree in engineering.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles is required.
- PC literate and experienced in using Microsoft Office and Maxwell software.
- Proficient in English
- Must have strong motivation to learn.
- Must have high safety, environmental, and safety standards.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email not later than November 30th 2010 to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com