Schlumberger is a group of leading technology companies providing a range of specialized services and products to the oil industry worldwide. We urgently need for the position of:
Responsible for the overall coordination of freight. Act as the primary focal point for all in/outbound transportation activities including analyzing the business while taking ownership of establishing new opportunities to improve processes or decrease secondary distribution spend.
- Bachelor Graduate,
- At least 5 yrs. relating to logistics with specific understanding of supply chain, planning, scheduling, and logistics concepts. (in the Oil & Gas Industry will be advantage),
- Analytical thinking, negotiating, business acumen, data analysis able to run function in Microsoft excel/access,
- Understand about the import and export regulations in effect currently,
- Has a high dedication to work especially related to logistics,
- Proactive, team-player and customer oriented,
- Must have strong ethics in dealings with Suppliers & Contractors.
How to Apply?
Send your application and CV to the following email:
KALrecruiter@slb.com with subject
“KAL Logistic” not later than 21 November 2010
To learn more about Schlumberger and the job profile please visit: http://www.slb.com/careers