- Under the direction of the GB Lead Mechanical Technician carry out assigned mechanical maintenance tasks in accordance with the PONSBV Maintenance Management System, GB Lead Mechanical Technician, Actively participate in the PONSBV Safety System of Work •
- Comply with PONSBV Safety Procedures and Guidelines, Permit To Work Systems and other PONSBV Management Systems.
- Understand emergency procedure and participate in emergency response teams.
- Provide skills and knowledge in the maintenance of mechanical equipment within the Gajah Baru Field.
- Perform tasks allocated by his supervisor.
- Accurately record maintenance activities and spare parts used, i.e. complete job cards for the documentation of the activities carried out.
- Fulfill a specified emergency response role in accordance with the Station Bill.
- Complete scheduled tasks from the maintenance plan and CMMS
- Input data of completed tasks into the CMMS.
- Routine testing of emergency response equipment.
- Participate in toolbox meetings in accordance with PONSBV Management Systems.
- Improve the safety standard and awareness of the offshore crew offshore
- Identify workplace hazards and ensure they are removed.
- Shutdown unsafe equipment.
- Attend Gajah Baru Facilities Safety Meetings when offshore
- Familiar with, and work towards achieving the Production Department Annual HSE Objectives •
- Familiar with the PONSBV Operations Management System (OMS), and to comply with the requirements of the Manuals (MAN) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) contained therein
- Provide technical support to the Premier Oil Indonesia Emergency Response Team (ERT) as and when required.
- D3/STM with a minimum 3 years experience in mechanical maintenance. Proven mechanical aptitude. Bakat mekanis.
- HUET, Sea and Offshore Survival Training.
- Fire Fighting Training Certificate.
- Communications skills and ability to be a “team player”.
- Experience in heavy industry in a similar capacity 3-5 years experience in the Offshore Oil & Gas or Marine Industries.
Night Drilling Engineer SPV
- Assists the Senior Drilling Engineer in operational activities and works together with the Drilling Supervisor to monitor and ensure that drilling operations are running smoothly and safely.
- Provide the drilling engineering support during on offshore or onshore drilling operation. And provide additional planning support for future drilling operations
- Performs calculations and maintains documentation relating to all drilling activity, directional well control, tabular goods usage, well commenting, drilling fluids, well head configuration and well status.
- Responsible for recommending the equipment or the procedure to be used or applied for well treatment in drilling activities, including preparation of scopes of work and calculation of tenders.
- Support Drilling Supervisor during the drilling operation for administration of the in-out drilling equipment, engineering calculation on the well site. Ensures that the equipment is the most appropriate to handle the work and supervise contractors or vendors.
- Produces the final drilling activity report and project close-out report for Pertamina or Premier Management. Participates in the well post mortem and lessons learned.
- Ensures a safe working environment is provided and safe working practices are followed.
- Performs non-routine tasks and attends such meetings as directed by the Senior Drilling Engineer or as opportunity presents, in order to meet Company objectives. Ensures that his Superior and all other relevant people are kept informed of all major opportunities, developments or problems which will impact on the business.
- Ensure that all activities conducted personally comply with all safety requirements and Company and Government regulations
- University degree, majoring in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent in English both written and Spoken
- Strong Computer Literate
- 5 – 10 years experience
- Having offshore experience is preferably
Your chance to embark on a career within Premier Oil that will challenge and develop you. “Graduate Application” to the following: