RekindWorleyParsons is a Joint Operation between PT. Rekayasa Industri and PT. WorleyParsons Indonesia and is currently providing Engineering and Construction Management services for PT. Chevron Pasific Indonesia in Duri, Riau under its Engineering and Construction Management Contract. We are seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers from multiple disciplines to join and experienced team in a fast paced environment.
Work Location: Jakarta
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform project scheduling Services for Company’s projects both at individual or portfolio level which shall include but not limited to: development & update of project schedule (up to levei-4), collaboration with Contractors Project Controls Specialist to develop and update master schedule (resources loaded, WBS based), critical path identification in project schedule, etc.
- Work closely with Company and Company’s contractors during performance of project scheduling services for Company’s projects.
- Develop and maintain Contractors processes and procedures related with project scheduling.
- Prepare detailed schedule for project execution covering all associated activities (such as: detail engineering, construction, commissioning, equipment certification, construction management, procurement of goods & services, etc.), interconnection among activities and determining critical path activities, by referring to historical data and/or appropriate duration benchmarks and/or professional judgment.
Qualification of Personnel
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S I) with 8 years working experience or engineering diploma degree (D3) with 12 years working experience, both in construction execution and project scheduling.
- Minimum 4 years of which (for SI degree) or 6 years of which (with D3 degree), working in oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities.
- The candidate shall have broad knowledge on construction execution and thorough knowledge on various project scheduling methods and related codes & standards, including associated software.
- The candidate shall have high skill for facilitation & coordination, and networking.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. If you find that your skill meet the requirement please send your resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title of applied position as email subject. Please dont attach other document besides your own resume