Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management; we are your solution provider that will help you make the most of your energy. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontiers. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries. Please see our website at www.schneider-electric.com
To support our rapid growth business in Indonesia, now we are looking for several positions:
Tendering / Proposal Manager
- Manages the tendering process of large and complex solution projects that go across multiple businesses.
- Leads the “bid to buy” process of selected projects, assign the tendering activities to the tendering engineers, and monitors progress.
- Ensures that bid invest decision, risk assessment before submitting offer, commercial/technical impacts during negotiations, and close the deal are properly executed.
- Ensures Customer compliance and project profitability forecast.
- Tendering Manager is critical to the successful bidding of projects and securing profitable projects track record.
- Manages team of tendering engineers.
- Liaises with sales organization during the bidding process and rely on the technical expertise provided by the technical domain and solution experts (solution architects, solution technical leaders, specialized design engineers).
- Analyze RFQ’s and recommends quote / no quote. In case “quote” is decided / nominate the tendering engineer (TE) to proceed with bidding process and handle the RFQ’s
- Check, revise and validate the complete technical/commercial offer in the standard presentation format which is prepared by TE
- Utilize the corporate tools to record, receive relevant approvals and get the dashboard data needed for performance management and improvement.
- Monitor and review the performance of the team through the required pre-assigned KPIs
- Insure the process capability of tendering by properly managing quotations (prices, contractual conditions and gross margin).
- Develop, update and improve quotation tools in coordination with Tendering team members and IT’s Team Leader.
- Implement and manage tools and process for price calculation as per company guidelines and procedures.
- Support and supervise his team to prepare contract review and participate in Project Launch.
- Assess within the team the tools, methods and competencies and propose all necessary improvements and changes.
- Lead and Support his team to optimize the Gross Margin
- Plan, prepare and Manage monthly bidding activities review with sales, finance & top management
- Support his team to prepare all documents necessary for the follow up of projects activities (reports, planning and management of information etc.)
- Responsible for assessing the tools, methods and people competencies and propose all necessary improvements and changes
- Provide feedback to relevant departments on points of improvement and post-mortem analysis
- Coach and Supervise his team to manage modification for the projects under bidding
- Enforce the CPP (customer projects process) including deliverable templates, KPI’s reporting.
- Master or Bachelors Degree in Electrical and/or Automation Engineering
- PMP certification is a definite plus.
- Medium size projects >5M€. Medium complexity, category B Projects with regional content and multi country sourcing in a single region for engineering and delivery of equipment and services
- Extended exposure to at least one sub-segment (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream) of the O&G value chain through supply of equipment and services, projects and solutions. More than 5 years experience in that sub segment or those sub-segments.
- Multi- domain projects, electrical/automation/telecom/mechanical/civil works. Variety of geographies for third party and suppliers. Sourcing of services/equipment international. Documentation and email exchanges in not necessarily native language. Project management and delivery at different location.
- Extensive exposure to customer procurement bidding processes and electronic bidding mechanisms. Used to work with electronic documents for customer specifications, contractual, commercial, technical documents. Experienced in electronic handling and procedures for document processing, approval, submittals. Has been involved several time on E-auction or E-bidding for projects.
- Excellent English written & oral.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and quoting POSITION / JOB TITLE in email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Muhammad.email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 May 2014.