Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrace their work with a passion to be the best. Hess Corporation has offices in 20 countries across six continents. The company s headquarters is in New York City, with key regional headquarters in Houston; London; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, N.J.
Currently we have a position open in our Gresik office as SCM Analyst (1 position).
- Manages and provides a professional service for the procurement, contracting, supply, materials or process development from initiation by customer up to post award issues.
- Ensuring that all procurement activity stipulated in point (1) above are in-line with government and corporate guideline, policies and procedures
- Manages specific projects and initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of the Supply Chain Department or service it provides.
- Managing respective people and organization.
- Managing Compliance with Hess EHS, quality and project management procedures.
- Managing relevant administration and report.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering.
- Professionally qualified, or working towards membership (eg CPM, CIPS or equivalent).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in oil and gas company (KKKS).
- Posses BPMIGAS Procurement certificate
- Computer literate.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated understanding of the customer s business issues.
- Responsive to customer feedback, value of recommendations made.
- Proactive and efficient management of the Supply Chain process.
- Ability to demonstrate efficient, timely and effective tender management.
- Demonstrated resolution of issues.
- Ability to complete projects on time.
- Quality of ideas initiated and improvement ideas implemented.
- SAP system literate.
Interested applicants please send application and CV to email@example.com and quote “SCM Analyst Gresik_Name_Last Company_Current Position_Years of Working Experience_Education Background_University” (Example: SCM Analyst Gresik_Dewi G_Java Oil_SCM Analyst_6 years_Economics_Harvard) in the subject, no later than 5 April 2011.