BP has operated for over 35 years in Indonesia, a country home to over 210 million people. Today, we are one of its largest foreign investors with cumulative capital investment to date of over US$5 billion.
Our upstream business is looking for talented people who share our commitment to responsible energy and who are ready to make a difference.
Well Intervention Team Lead
- The role is responsible for well intervention engineering activity covering the planning, program generation and execution of well intervention operations.
- Performs well intervention planning and generates programs
- Performs engineering and feasibility studies, cost evaluations, equipment and services evaluations in compliance with BP policy and procedure as well as to local and government of Indonesia regulations
- Ensures well intervention activities complies with BP’s HSSE, IM, COW standards and DWOP Engineering practices (ETPs and GPs)
- Ensures operations comply with program and regulatory requirements
- Performs performance tracking and management to provide data for technical limits and for continuous improvement in operations
- At minimum Bachelor degree in Petroleum or Mechanical engineering from reputable university
Essential experience and job requirements
- At minimum 10 years work experience in Well Intervention engineering
- Experienced working in oil and gas operator in Indonesia
- Experienced in leading well intervention team at least 5 years
- Able to demonstrate commitment to safety
- Excellent English communication skill written and speaking
- Holds valid IWCF certificate
- Hold Indonesian passport
Please submit your application online to jobs.bp.com by inserting the requisition number for your ease search.